LTR 1.79% $1.43 liontown resources limited

"Our view is that the market is in deficit now"Both views...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783
    "Our view is that the market is in deficit now"

Both views can't be right and with many brokers supporting short trading could it be that some analysts are reporting a bias view lending itself to a conflict of interest? Heaven forbid that would ever happen. Do they not realise that low grade lithium is not applicable to the EV market without an increase in supply of raw material to convert to a grade capable of supporting the demands of a modern EV battery? Are they reliant China will continue to support toxic waste into their waterways in an attempt to extract lithium from lepidolite at a rate to keep up? And where's this EV slowdown? I only see the opposite.

There's plenty of evidence on HC of how desperate many are to brainwash those that know and understand the fundamentals of this disruption. How do the subscribers of the likes of GC feel when they offer data to the market and then backflip overnight? It just goes to show even the most astute investors are playing with fire and don't even realise it.

If this is the case then prices will only increase especially if EV demand is increasing, which it is from the data I've seen.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.025(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $3.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.38 $15.16M 10.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89338 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 99382 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.41
  Change
0.025 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.40 $1.42 $1.38 2394503
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.