LTR 1.56% $1.30 liontown resources limited

"The Chinese were the rescuers,..."That reminds me of Point 3...

1. 9,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2444
    "The Chinese were the rescuers,..."

That reminds me of Point 3 from a parable associated with the northern hemisphere,....

This is astory of a little bird. The bird delayed flying south for thewinter, and when he finally took off to make that long journey, hewas very cold. So cold in fact that the frigid atmosphericconditions made his wings and tail ice up.

The ice onhis wings and tail weighed him down, and not being able to fly fastenough, his altitude became lower and lower. And the ice keptbuilding up, more and more, until sapped of strength, hypothermic anddisorientated, the little bird crashed into a grassy field, unable tofly any further.

“Thisis it,” thought the little bird, “I am going to die. Thereis no hope left.” But walking through the field came agrazing cow, and much to the disgust of the near-frozen little bird,the cow dumped a enormous pile of fresh poo right on top of him.

The birdwas furious! What an inglorious way to end, suffocated in apile of poo! With what little strength he could muster, thelittle bird began complaining furiously, tweeting as loud as it couldto the oblivious cow.

But withina few minutes, the little bird noticed something. The warmth ofthe fresh poo was beginning to melt the ice away and re-warm hisfeeble little body, and he felt life starting to come back into him. The little bird thought that he was saved. He thought aboutmaking it back to his flock down south again.

Unbeknownto the little bird, all the chirping and bellyaching that he did toprotest his poo predicament had attracted the attention of a sleepingcat, who had snuck around behind the little bird, and suddenlyplucked the little bird out of the pile of poo, killed him and atehim (after cleaning him up a little).

The moralsof this tale:

1. .Don’t procrastinate. He who hesitates is lost.

2. Not everyone who dumps a pile of poo on you is your enemy.

3. Not everyone who pulls you out is your friend.

4. When you are up to your neck in poo, don’t complain about it. It might be helping you.

Last edited by TrayonRanger: 11/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
0.020(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.151B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.32 $1.29 $14.22M 10.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 101255 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 79871 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.30
  Change
0.020 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.29 $1.32 $1.29 1587215
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.