MI6 0.00% 13.0¢ minerals 260 limited

ASX Today, page-655

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Hey @Goldilocks,
    thanks for this excellent and detailed summary of the AGM!
    I think most here are and remain invested because of these excellent prospects and because they are aware of both, David Richards' impressive geological skills and Tom Goyder's undisputed shrewd business smartness.
    These two together form a dream team of the extra class which they already proved several times and I think a lot of investors in Australia and elsewhere know that by now!
    They will find what they are looking for and with the promised newsflow in the coming months, the volume and SP of MI6 will imo move appropriately in the right direction...
    But for me there is another aspect which could come into play:
    Should the share price of LTR move significantly upwards in the coming 12-18 month, which I am personally convinced of, it is foreseeable that various LTR long-term investors, who have become millionaires and mulimillionaires in the past years, will at a certain point shift at least parts of their immense profits in favor of MI6.
    That would give the volume and SP another huge push upwards!
    I've missed the boat with CHN because I've waited far too long on the sidelines and will not make this mistake a second time.
    In this respect, I have increased my stocks of MI6 noticeably and will further buy depending on the SP development, as long as I can still afford that much shares at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $11.56K 88.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 166587 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 226941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.