MI6 0.00% 13.0¢ minerals 260 limited

ASX Today, page-661

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    "Bit like not knowing anything about horses, but following the top jockeys."

Yes!
    It is part of my investment strategy after careful research regarding fundemental data and prospects also the assessment of the responsible persons. My wife and I are the perfect team in this respect.
    I show her videos/pictures of the decisive persons, she then gives me her go or not and I trust her knowledge of human nature and her gut feeling.
    For example, I once wanted to invest in Wirecard and showed her a photo of the then CEO Markus Braun:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4864/4864943-1723c2a342c7585f947c5626d0070772.jpg
    This one photo of him was enough for her to say emphatically, "Not a single penny!"
    Well, what luck!
    I know many who fell for Wirecard and lost a lot of money...
    I showed her videos of TG, DR but also TO and she was instantly on fire!
    That's why I am/we are here now....
    Especially the shirt-sleeved smart charisma of Tim Goyder has done it to her, but of course also the massive power of TO and the introverted, genius reserved nature of a DR.
    Some of you maybe think this is justifiably naive, but I/we have done life-changingly well with it so far...
    Thank you for your kind words regarding yesterday's defeat of the Germans against Japan.
    I think soccer players who are too busy with the political stuff (e.g. rainbow armband or keeping their mouth shut on the team photo before the game etc.) are too distracted to give 100% of their performance.
    Not that I think human rights are unimportant, but at a World Cup it should be about playing soccer for the players, that is their (highly paid) job!
    In this respect, I can only hope that against Spain an act of defiance takes place and we will win this all or nothing game.
    But I have also seen the game of the Socceroos against France and cheered their 1:0 as if they had already won the World Cup...
    I think the Socceroos did well against the world champion and big favorite France and both Denmark and Tunisia are definitely beatable.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    See you soon and cheers to you all in downunder!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.