asx trading - asa should call for an inquiry!

1. 25,108 Posts.
    I know; I know ... I'm dreaming!

... but I'm just extremely frustrated on our market atm.

I mean where does fair value start, and the selling off of the farm finish??? There are so many companies (and Investors) that could be in strife now, and how on earth are Companies going to raise monies to continue trading and going forward on such devalued share prices???

One obvious answer is dilution, which leaves US (the Mum & Dad Investors) as the biggest (and long term) losers in the market!

I also personally believe manipulation is rife across the bourse and has also played a role in stocks being sold down to these levels; and I don't know about others thoughts are here, but I personally think the ASA should lobby for a Parliamentary Inquiry (or a Commission) into trading of ASX listed companies (both small, mid and large) as to WHY stocks across the entire Aussie bourse have been sold down to the levels that they have - they are sending the Mum & Dad investors such as you and I broke.

... and yes, I know about the current economic climate, the Euro crisis, the 'flight to safety' etc etc etc ... but there are a LOT of stocks out there that have been sold down to just ridiculous levels and below fair value imo & they're STILL continuing to fall. It's just plain madness as a friend of mine recently put it.

Frustratingly, the US market has been going up pretty well, but the ASX has been mainly flat with (supposedly) billions of dollars on the sidelines in cash. I simply don't "get it"??????????

Others thoughts/comments welcome!

Cheers, Tweets
    A very frustrated Investor

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.