BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

ASX up over 100pt and BRN does nothing Manipulalted, page-60

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    I agree with you as I see another indicator pointing that way. If you look at RSI to its entire length BRN has been trading, every time RSI hit to one certain lowest level, after that it has had SP moving higher for prolonged. It did hit that spot when it made a low of 14.5c couple of months back. It is there for all to see.
    Back in 2020 when it was 3-4c, I was in with 1.5mil holding. I was shaken when it just dropped just a touch and I got out with a small loss. Have been waiting. Felt it is getting there when it hit 15c. Waited and on second bounce started my buys. I do hold a nice bunch. Happy to add more if it drops below 17c. My average is close to 22c
    Another thing one must note is that it is not easy for the shorters and the big funds too who keep selling to create cascading effect to garner back shares on the cheap. Manipulating etc. One of the reasons is those who come in fresh, SP being low, they tend to buy bigger slice. Earlier buyers would have bought comparably small lots as price was higher. They would even add bigger lots to average down to a better price. All this adds to the difficulty to get back shorted stock and to carry on selling. This music will stop as the company starts make real business sense.

Hope I won't let this slip this time around. This is could end up to be genuine, even higher raise that may take longer to build. One that is backed by real business. Not just hot air. Lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $394.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $646.5K 3.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19581 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.