ZINC 0.08% $2,575.9 zinc futures

ASX Zinc players list, page-187

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    Thought my posts were all about the timing and length of the cycle, rather important no? Especially if your backing new mines or trying to raise serious money. Trade the trade, few of the listed asx plays will make real money from zinc but lots of choice to mine the market. So good spike followed by reality check over time.

Slide 111

http://www.teck.com/investors/presentations-webcasts/teck-s-investor-and-analyst-day---march-30

Wood Mac looks like the have discounted all possible projects to 2020 which add to 7-8 Mt with likely production estimates....Again even taking this approach i think estimated Chinese domestic mine supply addition is a stab in the dark and likely conservative, they have also got a little be fuzzy around the levels of non reported metal in all reports.

ICG completed their CR to start drilling in Peru, may take a while for approvals. MTA is another that was picking up silver lead zinc areas in Africa before interest in zinc. WRM looking at gold production but no value for high grade VMS deposits. IGO expect to crack higher, leveraged to gold and base metal cash flow.
    Last edited by FiendishRedbeard: 05/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZINC (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.