NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

asx

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

Reference my telephone call of todays date.

My complaint is with regards to the now over 3 weeks suspension self imposed by NKWE Platinum asx code NKP.

They have a woeful history of keeping their shareholders informed. And indeed were in suspension for a period of 4 months not so long ago.

Under ASX listing rule 17.2 They must state how long suspension will last. And 2 give the event it expects to happen to end the suspension.

It has complied with 2 in as much as stating in reference to a joint venture announcement, but shareholders are continually left uninformed with regard to HOW LONG SUSPENSION WILL LAST.

I believe that ASX should contact the COY and enforce ASX rule 17.2 by requesting a further detailed announcement, or state on site the original suspension announced time they stated . Always , the aim of the ASX should be to ensure that shareholders are kept fully informed, this is not happening at the moment and indeed never happened during the previous 4 month suspension.

Perhaps other bloggers could also follow up on similar complaints to ASX . After all rules ARE rules

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.