NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Reference my telephone call of todays date.My complaint is with...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

Reference my telephone call of todays date.

My complaint is with regards to the now over 3 weeks suspension self imposed by NKWE Platinum asx code NKP.

They have a woeful history of keeping their shareholders informed. And indeed were in suspension for a period of 4 months not so long ago.

Under ASX listing rule 17.2 They must state how long suspension will last. And 2 give the event it expects to happen to end the suspension.

It has complied with 2 in as much as stating in reference to a joint venture announcement, but shareholders are continually left uninformed with regard to HOW LONG SUSPENSION WILL LAST.

I believe that ASX should contact the COY and enforce ASX rule 17.2 by requesting a further detailed announcement, or state on site the original suspension announced time they stated . Always , the aim of the ASX should be to ensure that shareholders are kept fully informed, this is not happening at the moment and indeed never happened during the previous 4 month suspension.

Perhaps other bloggers could also follow up on similar complaints to ASX . After all rules ARE rules

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.