NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

asx, page-23

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Ref ongoing complaint NKWE Platinum (NKP)

Genorah resources Ltd runs this company, Australian shareholders are minority shareholders in this platinum play. If we are not careful we will be raped the same way Brockman shareholders have been. I can not believe the ASX can tell me it will take 4 weeks (21 trading days) to reply to my complaint of a BREACH OF TRADING RULE 17.2

Can you please refer my complaint to the Chairman of the ASX, the compliance committee must be too burdened with work.

I rather find this whole episode quite pathetic. As I say over 5 months suspension out of the past 12 months and non compliance of your listing rules by NKP, also 4 potential weeks to answer a complaint (one twelfth of a year?)

Result of AGM out today and nothing new from BERMUDA except a lot of cut and paste. Absolutely not a mention of the suspension timeframe nor of any mythical joint venture with a particular party which according to the ASX notice is the announcement required to end the suspension under 17.2. This is possible in my humble opinion if they remain suspended for another 2 to 3 months and after they sort out their deals with Anglo, Arm & South African DMR. Such announcement will be the item to end the suspension in my opinion NOT the announcement of a J/V partner. It is time the ASX developed a bit of backbone with this coy and insisted on them obeying your trading rules.

I have found over my 77 years that SOMETIMES persistance over rules Bullsh** not always however lets wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.