NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

asx, page-24

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hello Bri,
    I appreciate your angst regarding our simple reading of the ASX rules re this suspension but I hesitate to get too agitated when it comes to ASIC , ASX and the like because they have more info and great expertise in such matters.

I think that your endeavours are great because you represent shareholders who dont have many sophisticated tools or underlying info ...

I was wondering if the Company Constitution which is given as a ASX ANN dated 25/09/03 might give us some background knowledge for the Co.. or what to expect...See

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20030925/pdf/3j51vt4t1y798.pdf

I found the section on Polls interesting...if you want to get into polls....

and the part called "Business Combinations" on Page 38 of 43...Section 93...very interesting...
    Perhaps some-one with more confidence in this area might have a comment...nothing surprising to me but seems to say that mergers etc shall not take place unless certain conditions/proceedures are met...and thats where i get a bit lost...

and a business combination ...is defined in several ways...
    Bri ...you might like to look at it..I would appreciate your take on it...
    Perhaps a meeting is required? and voting?
    Perhaps a JV or this deal doesnt qualify as a "Business Combination"??
    Referring back to the sections suggested by that 93.section

43..Voting at meetings
    a member who holds resticted shares cannot vote if theres a breach of ASX listing rules relating to those restricted securities...see 43.4?

Some-one wanted info re the Constition and its an ASX ann..
    I skipped a lot of pages...but whilst waiting theres time to study,imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.