NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

asx

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Dear Ms Hewitt

Surely after issuing a speeding ticket to NKWE on 20th Aug, after this mornings nonsensical trading you are going to ask the COY for a please explain on today’s trading.

Not the most communicative Coy on the ASX this one. Minority shareholders are constantly kept in the dark. Sure they are a Bermuda based Coy however you must have some control over them

There are court cases going on which shareholders do not know exist? The duplicity of the directors of this COY is legendary of course it can just be put down to doing business in South Africa.

I really wonder what the resulting outcome of a CLASS ACTION against the ASX would be if perused on losses attached to todays trading with the discrimination of the ASX allowing full permission to take over trading in this stock jumping the QUEUE and with algometric trading producing some pretty ridiculous trading.

This quite apart from your non intervention on lack of reporting on Joint Ventures, Strategic Partners, Non reported court cases, makes your control of this Coy a complete fiasco not to mention ASX complicity with robotic trading which I believe to be unconstitutional and insider trading.

Brian Thompson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.