NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

It is evident that Gleneagles were there to force a point home....

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    It is evident that Gleneagles were there to force a point home. They were in a very privileged position where they were selling someone elses stuff for as cheap as they could to force them stop what they believed to be Genorah nonsense of 'deal coming tommorrow' and get them to finally act hastily. Although the shares were on fire sale -- I think many people hesitated to buy because of the inherent worry in buying something that is really cheap. This made hammering the price much more easier......seems to have been a game of corporate chess. Hope that the end result gives some value to the average (or below average) shareholder like me.

The resource should not be doubted
    1) DRA would not give a DFS/BFS based on dream platinum
    DRA seems to have been involved in most of the recent major South African platinum projects at some stage- from mine to treatment plant, concentrator and tailings --check out http://www.drainternational.com/dra/view/dra/en/page841
    2) The other consultancy companies involved in bringing the project so far: TWP consultants, Knight Piesold, MSA geoservices, Coffey Mining, Mintek and Eurus are experienced and respected in their fiels
    3) If DRA accepted shares instead of cash for their services then that speaks for itself (no company with such a track record would do that unless they knew first hand what they were getting)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.