NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

asx, page-22

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I am not justifying anybody but I just want your thoughts on --

Genorah gives Nkwe a loan ---- Nkwe reveals it to the market
    Genorah uses Nkwe shares as collateral - (internal Genorah matter) --but market notified of change os substatial holding from escrow to Gleneagles
    Genorah unable to pay up loan/meet margin call in stipulated time and perhaps tries playing games with lender (internal genorah matter with genorah shares at risk) -- no requirement of Nkwe to notify the market
    ASX asks Nkwe about speeding --standard fare answer
    ASX does not ask Nkwe about crashing price despite 3 days of crash
    Nkwe finally calls trading halt after price decimation;
    Is there a requirement of Nkwe to have called an earlier trading halt in anticipation of price decimation when it hasnt actually happened....can they use trading halt to prevent a major share holder from loosing money but at the same time obstruct the rights of a lender ----- I dont know the answer to those questions but any advice would be appreciated

At the end of the day Maredi is not the only decision maker in Genorah. There is the possibility that PL is just as pissed off at Maredi and Genorah for missed timelines as we are against PL

If you havnt sold you havnt made a loss. But genorah has lost its shares for cheap (Shares that were gifted to them in the first place for their 'access to the resource' --where as you and me have had to pay cash for the shares)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.