NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Sunburnt. Probably. But because of history, I jump to the...

1. 462 Posts.
    Sunburnt. Probably. But because of history, I jump to the conclusion that something dodgy is up, and G knows what they are doing. I could be way off track, but it seems odd that G is taking a bath on up to 50-100 million shares.
    Yes if I had a block of shares held by someone who is about to flog them on mass, I would sound out a buyer asap if possible. Maybe one scenario is if lender starts dumping then it indicates "G" could not find a buyer. But if the likely buyer is in on a JV deal then they could just say no to "G". They might however change their mind and say yes under the right circumstances, now that G are going to get SFA for their shares, unless they deal?
    Also the halt said they would tender for a buyer and 2 days, seemed confident? Prearranged? As above (great another time frame)
    Some questions
    The lender was trashing the share price. Not G. More importantly is it with Genorahs blessing?
    Is the pressure being applied to G? or is it something that my lack of imagination cant see, is the pressure forcing the hand of a buyer?
    Is the buyer in the wings, but G did not want to sell / do a deal, and now has to, or be punished severly with on market sale.
    Who has been causing the JV delays?
    But Icurafu, says the margin call is probably not related to the fall in this stock (which I find strange, but I have no knowlegde of big / corporate margin loans) so if that is the case I would say then it is being done with G's blessing, as they would sell other assets that where not at crazy crazy, everything must go prices, (perhaps that has already happened). But the timing of the call seemed to be with NKP share price?
    Whose hand is being forced? It seems that it could be G. but it is a bizarre, as I always saw them in control. But it could be the buyers being forced, buy now or miss out on getting a decent % of the company?
    Just rambling, as I do not understand and only have questions and guesses. And my guesses are not even very plausable.
    maybe jacobmoore might be right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.