KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

ASX, page-126

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    From the scientific review dated 31st August 2015 last year:

Mr Ross said that following the scientific review, the Company had decided to pursue a patent protection approach for its degenerative and regenerative medicine program known as Jacob’s Hope. This program would now take a lower profile while we focus on the nearer term core opportunities.

""Lower profile"..means zip if someone else is paying for it because how could Novogen make it lower profile if its business as usual ie. before GK left?... At a guess I'd say the funding from 2013/14 ran out and then it became more like what explacly has been posting about - they probably haven't shut down anything because there wasn't anything really going on to shut down BUT it may well have added to the perception of lots of irons in the fire (speaking of fire of freezing my ass off and am going to light mine)...

If global fshd come up with more money then I'm sure it will no longer be taking a lower profile but until then where just going around in circles...if funding was coming we'd here about it if not from Novogen then global fshd or biocells or someone...

GK in his last address to shareholders as chairman from 24th June 2015:

"....I am not going to speak here of Operation Jacob Hope, a catch-all program that is looking at the application of our super-benzopyran technology platform to non-oncology indications. Time doesn’t permit that, but I can report that you will be hearing more of this exciting series of drug development programs in the months ahead..."

It sure did sound like those series of drug developments from Jacob's hope were going gangbusters - genea biocells must be part of the conspiracy along with global fshd those dastardly villians...

upload_2016-5-25_12-26-20.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.