KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

ASX, page-84

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I never said the sky was falling in moosey but I was hoping for some sun to illuminate so we're not stuck in the dark ages either.. the company went through stages as anyone can read that being told from GK himself - his final act was the hand over to the next stage and I don't think its anything but that and may have always been the plan possibly going as far back as early to mid 2014... I have Irish relatives who tell everything in riddles - they speak volumes but give away little..if as has been posted on here GK had cancer go to his bones but is cured then that should be making headlines around the world - either it didn't go to his bones or it did but he's fighting it - just take a step back and think about it for as long as needed - you yourself made reference to it moosey and when you asked for more detail none was given...

If GK cured himself of cancer that had spread to his bones then we'd all know about it not just HC members on threads..

Why isn't GK out selling his complete recovery moosey? - the CA wouldn't cover his personal health and imagine what that could do for the company? I don't understand any of it from anyone's angle other than its a whole lot of strange on multiple levels????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.