NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hi All Reply from ASX as follows simplified "The ASX listing...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi All
    Reply from ASX as follows simplified

"The ASX listing rules do not regulate takeovers and regrettably therefore ASX is not able to assist you with matters you have raised
    Takeovers of Australian companies are regulated under chapter 6 of the Corporations Act........The 90%compulsory acquisition rule you reference is covered under chapter 6
    NKP however is a Bermudan company and therefore the Corporations Act does not apply to it."

There are other remedies however and others are looking at these options. I will leave it to X to describe these options at the correct time.
    I still cant understand why a foreign Exempt coy has to sign an application form stating that they agree to obey any listing rules that ASX insist on & elsewhere wording implying that they the Foreign Exempt Coy must apply in writing for permission to do this amalgamation and elsewhere that the entity has to be named, we currently know who is the eventual owner is but nowhere that I can see the identity of the amalgamator. These questions were not answered.
    Look there are remedies still open to us and these will be revealed shortly { Won't say in the next 2 weeks or imminently} that would cause a big chorus of bugger off Bri

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.