FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

ASX200 off the agenda, page-37

1. 14,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    I expect that CNOOC or TOTAL might purchase CNE + FAR share of SNE before development phase late 2018. Current oil price and sentiment inhibits the price and hence time of that transaction - the value will very likely improve with more exploration and appraisal and so funds permitting its in CNE and FAR interest to go to the dev phase. I expect WPL to PE their share of the combined transaction at that point and take operator status.

APCL blocks north and south (Gambia) are very much up for grabs in the near future either through APCL or through licence non-renewal/extension. A 5 way contest. CNOOC (with FAR) , TOTAL, BP, Kosmos, WPL. I have read that the analysis of the recent TGS seismics will be a pre-requisite to the bidding round. APCL may take it to arbitration if they get booted out though. Expect news by December 2017

FAR is an excellent explorer with their management very heavy in geoscience, their experience in the region makes them excellent technical partners for new entrants (CNOOC and TOTAL for example). FAR legal experience in arbitration is unknown to me - any regulars able to cite previous legal victories?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.