RMS 0.91% $2.22 ramelius resources limited

Those large buy orders in the order book are telling a story. I...

1. 2,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Those large buy orders in the order book are telling a story. I listen to a lot of financial and economics related podcasts both present and historical. I figured one way I'll monitor current sentiment toward the PM sector is by noting when featured guests mostly consisting of hedge fund managers, analysts and business owners might begin to entertain gold and gold stocks as a genuine investment and not just as a hedge which we hear often enough and is well covered. Yesterday for the first time after a couple of years and hours upon hours of interviews Sean Fenton from Sage capital mentioned his high conviction trade is currently gold and discussed a popular gold stock that we often mention in these RMS threads (and a lot here already own I guess). While this is just a tiny 2 minute snippet out of hours upon hours of interviews I guess what it tells you is a) just how early stage this bull market is b) how cheap these goldies actually are c) just maybe we finally could be seeing more of that institutional money trickling in before the flood gates open.
    Last edited by BullishBearish: 06/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
0.020(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.23 $2.20 $10.65M 4.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 272418 $2.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 233080 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.