CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

neco68: "Would certainly be a factor for STO to consider in...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    neco68: "Would certainly be a factor for STO to consider in their farmout discussions of Quadrant (if any) if estimates increase materially and/or any other potential bidders/farmout discussions for CVN, if any."

Once the Q buy out is completed, it would not surprise me at all to see STO farm out part of their share of the Phoenix project and to none other than TOTAL.Why? For the last few years TOTAL has been expanding its exploration footprint by buying into assets around the world. In Aus, they have already teamed up with STO for an option to separately, or jointly, farm into MAY's WA 488-P Beehive project in the Bonaparte Gulf by funding up front the full costs of a well. The option grant was paid by them sharing the costs of a recently completed 3D seismic. Have to wait for results to find out if they elect to farm in, but if they do, STO and TOTAL will be partners in Aus and with TOTAL's desire to grow through exploration, the Phoenix project would seem to be right up their alley. Just my opinion of course DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $353.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.