AQQ 0.00% 3.9¢ aphrodite gold limited

ASX's most undervalued Gold stock, page-6

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hey Barolobill, A few reasons IMO are currently holding this stock back.
    Firstly,I don't think many people know about this stock, I only came across it doing research on goldnerds, at first glance it doesn't stand out, its not until you actually dig a bit deeper the value starts to appear.
    As far as retail investors go, you can gage mainstream exposure through hotcopper interest, AQQ has very few posts and views in comparison to other gold stocks on the ASX.
    Also, I think there are quite a few good investment options in the gold space on the ASX at the moment, AQQ is competing with them for attention, I think presently most investors are focussed on producers and maybe a few high profile developers with large resources.
    As I mentioned in my previous post there will be a flow on effect as people start to look further a field for value as the gold price moves higher, I think we are ahead of the herd, which is always good
    Obviously also, the recent cap raise at 1.9 cents has created a bit of doubt in investors minds, there is probably a fair few people waiting to see if the SP will retrace before taking a position.
    For me this is a long term hold, and if the SP does retrace I will be adding to my position, it could possibly retest 2.5-2.3 cents if the gold price corrects, but you never know, it may not. I think 2.4 cents equates to a $14 m MC, that's highly undervalued what ever way you look at it, unless gold drops significantly.
    Its worth going back over the Beer and Co research report, the sensitivity analysis with regard to the gold price makes it look very attractive IMO, currently it is many multiples of the current SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.