PNV 1.68% $2.34 polynovo limited

Best you ask the wolf... I can only tell you what the long term...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    Best you ask the wolf... I can only tell you what the long term future looks like.

Hello, S33, how are you doing today? You mailed in my company a postcard a few weeks back requesting information on penny stocks that had huge upside potential with very little downside risk. Does that ring a bell?

Yeah, I may have sent something.

Okay, great. The reason for the call today, S33, is, something just came across my desk, S33. It is perhaps the best thing I’ve seen in the last six months.
    If you have 60 seconds, I’d like to share the idea with you. You got a minute?

The name of the company, Polynovo. It is a cutting edge high-tech firm out of the Melbourne awaiting imminent patent approval on the next generation of skin replacement that have both huge military and civilian applications now.
    Right now, S33, the stock trades over-the-counter at $2.37 a share. And by the way, S33, our analysts indicate it could go a heck of a lot higher than that. Your profit on a mere $6,000 investment would be upwards of $60,000!

Jesus! That’s my mortgage, man.

Exactly. You could pay off your mortgage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.