asylum seekers not being encouraged, page-37

1. 2,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Clacoste,agree with your comments,I also had 3 kids and grown up now.
    One got uni degree with help of hecs loan and paid in full in 2 yrs.
    Child endowment as it was previously known was less than $20 a month,no family tax benefit A or B. no baby bonus,nothing even for having twins and nothing in way of first homeowners grant.
    Wow, wish my wife was young enough to have a few more kids,good money going around now,lol
    Also after 2 yrs of marriage,only had 1 income coming in and yet we got through okay all our lives.
    We must have the best welfare system in the world .
    imo,just too much greed in this world today,people have to have everything straight away and worry later about paying for it.
    I have no sympathy for those people that are struggling due to their own doing by over extending their debt levels .
    Gotta laugh when I hear of couples on joint incomes of over 100k that say that they are struggling.
    Possibly got 3 of everything and lots of debt due to their own greed.
    As for the asylum seekers,what a joke we are.
    Whilst their may be a few genuine ones,the majority pay big money to the people smugglers to come to australia through the back door while the genuine people that want to come here to perhaps live with their kids etc,have to wait for ages in the line.
    In years gone by,these illegal boat people have cost us taxpayers a fortune and don't say they are not looked after well.
    Will be interesting to see the future attempts /numbers that arrive near our shores.
    At least in Howards later years,the numbers were decreasing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.