asylum seekers to live in suburbia, page-81

1. 128 Posts.
    So what is the problem - she has lived a good life. Worked hard, raised a family, saved for her retirement and is now in the process of drawing down her savings (locked up in her house) to fund the twilight of her years. Funnily enough this is pretty much the standard template that most financial planners will work off.

Most reasonable people understand that far from passing on some pharonic Rockerfella like legacy to their offspring, the best they can hope to be is a link in a chain of self betterment.

The problem comes when greedy children start eying their parents assets and coveting their retiremen, for their own selfish purposes.

Moving into a retirement home can be influenced by many things, running a house is increasingly difficult as you get older and can be a far bigger problem than the actual cost of maintaining it.

So tell me on average - how many times per week did you go around to your mother's and vacum her floors, mow the lawn, clean her house and cook her meals? So tell me once again - did charity really begin at home with you?

I won't bother addressing your remaining hysterical points as I would only be repeating myself from earlier posts...
    although I absolutely love your last point, how you're questioning the assistance that we might offer to non-citizen children caught in the QLD disaster - puts you in a really special category of person.

To me it shows just how little respect for your own country you have when you think that a nation as rich and as strong as our own, would hesitate for a moment in saving a child, any child, or provide them with the sort of emergency assistance that you cry babies are quibbling over.

Pathetic - your mother must be really proud to have raised a son who'd question the ethnicity or citizenship status of a child before offering assistance. With a son like you I'd be worried that she'll be leaving whatever is left in her estate to her cats.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.