Asylum seekers to sue us, page-37

1. 6,437 Posts.
    Country shopping is the correct term and i abhor these parasites living off my tax dollars . Of course there are genuine refugees and if you enter the correct way you have my support . But not my support to denigrate the very people and country that has harboured them protection .

My biggest dislike is/are the industries that have popped up since this became an issue , thanks to Rudd/Gillard . It sickens me to know parasite lawyers are milking our tax $$'s supposedly for humanitarian reasons , supporting refugee claims . My arse !!! These parasites are in it for themselves and are loading up their bank accounts big time at our expense . They have compassion for refugees like ISIS has for westerners .

We are a weak , apathetic lot , frightened of PC and the fear of being labelled a racist . Our fears are well founded , just look at the scum returning to the middle east to fight on behalf of the IS . These are the same people that the likes of Maurice Blackburn beat a path to , not unlike ambulance chasers .

These are the scum we need to dismantle . They have all the power and rersources . Why don't you try taking "any" claim to the High Court , ha ! You would have no hope but these parasitic lawyers seem to be able to access bottomless sums to defend the rights of people who have illegally entered this country and will live off welfare for the resty of their days .

I won't even bother reading the replies of bleeding hearts , they sicken me . Don't recall too many of them crying when 1200 drowned at sea , perhaps there was no legal way of extracting $$$'s from Aussie taxpayers prior to reaching Australia . With all ther money they spent to country shop they should have set a little aside for travel insurance !!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.