Asylum seekers to sue us, page-77

1. 35,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Gneissic,

You and your fellow travellers spend your time looking to accuse anyone that doesn't agree with you, as either being hypocrites or conservatives or both.

The ALP tried to smash Gillian Snedden for what? Self interest going in front of child abuse didn't seem to worry them. Why do you think people refer to them as the Kiddie Fiddler Party?

Most of the so called conservatives on HC have all at some point voted ALP in the past. I have voted ALP once when the local Liberal was akin to Peter Slipper.

I know dozens upon dozens of ALP voters that complain bitterly about the ALP but still vote for the pricks.

Yes myself and most reasonable people on HC are happy to enter into discussion, the problem is the Brain Washed Leftist defenders that throw slogans and then run like buggery from facts don't hang around to hear the response or refute it with facts.

I'm not the ALP's target market, but a hell of a lot of people on HC are and they are constantly accused of being Right Wing. That must in itself explain 90% of the problem with Brain Washing peoples minds, in the end they have no idea about what they are trying to achieve for their Mind Masters.

MI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.