CYP 0.00% 19.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

At $24 million mkt cap CYP is a stupidly cheap stock.....by any measure, page-3

1. 7,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6873
    Then vote against them at the AGM. Vote against their remuneration and appointments. Too many shares in the hands of insiders to change things, but a clear vote of protest.

Even the most inept of managers cannot destroy any more value in CYP. I wrote to Ross a while ago, making a few polite suggestions on information release and recruitment. I was given a bit of a condescending reply on how many US bio-techs were trading underwater (CYP near mid $0.20's at the time). CYP now is underwater. The cash, IP and funded trial valuations now see CYP trading underwater. That makes it a buy for the patient.

Terrible for existing holders, but good for new buyers and those able to add to positions like myself. Added bonus is I suspect you may well be buying from the one shareholder who killed more value in CYP with his incessant vitriol on here and MSB threads, than any lax management.

CYP is ridiculously priced down here for all its funded trials (that are run by clinical and research professionals independent of the company, not by management) alone. Let alone cash on hand, IP and (far) forward earning potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $45 232

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5250 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.