TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I'd have to agree with that as a possible target. Many today...

1. 568 Posts.
    I'd have to agree with that as a possible target. Many today would rather trust 80c in their pocket than in the treasury of a gold company. The company itself says that it is doing a big spend on its Andorinhas and contiguous tenements. May as well spend on the exploration to get a picture as fast as possible before making a decision on whether to extend the joint venture agreement.

Looking at the long term chart, the price is sliding down and slipping over the edge of the lower Bollinger band. If you look the previous 4 year trading range before LT support at 2.25 was broken, you can see it has a height of 1.75. That's the most extreme interpretation. The target for that height projected below the 2.25 support level is 50c, which is also where support lies going back to 2000-2001. That was about when the bull-market in Oz goldies began!
    I guess 75c is a chance, but looks a weaker one than 50c given the rate of descent, and no great news prospects, as I see it, till March Qtr.

I've been adding more TRY around $1.00, but have decided to hold off now. It just hasn't been holding where it should, which has caused me to speculate about the chart more negatively. I will probably add if it settles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.