LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

at last a date, page-6

1. 568 Posts.
    Call it a threat, call it persuasion. Or once again, maybe it is just a statement of fact, made to reassure Linc investors that one way or another a deal is going to happen.

The deal was supposed to have been finalised by now, so it would be quite fair and consistent with being close to a possible conclusion to apply a bit of pressure. It's hardly underhand. More underhand is saying, "Oh yeah we'll sign an MOU. A letter of intent? fine. A heads of agreement? you've got it".
    But once Linc's hooked, "Our nasty old regulator, who is completely different from us, is holding it up and won't even tell us when they'll hand down a decision (sniff, sniffle)".

I guess only a non-holder could take that announcement negatively. It's a positive that Linc has the confidence to state that they are getting other expressions of interest. If they were in a weak position they would probably be careful not to create offence.

The other positives of resource increase, open cut potential, and cheaper price by tonnage and exchange rate have been mentioned.

I was pretty negative about the way it was shaping up before,and expressed it here, but this is a positive statement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.