AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Dear Hottod and forum,What I find amazing is how on earth did...

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Hottod and forum,

What I find amazing is how on earth did the 3rd biggest Pharma coy in world find out about TPM and Phosphagenics when it hasn't recently been written up in the Lancet or any other journal? Some here have claimed that Harry Rosen and the management at POH were never going to come onto the radar of the biggest pharma companies without peer review papers being published and have predicted the demise of the company and the technology because of same.

Whilst Voltaren has sales of ~800m pa, Novartis had global sales last year of $56billion.

I think Harry Rosen, Paul Gavin and staff deserve some bouquets as they have proven that they are talking with the worlds biggest pharma coys, and in fact one of the biggest pharma coys in the world is putting TPM into its product on the sub-continent in what I believe to be a trial for an intended worldwide rollout that will give its product Voltaren a new and unchallengeable POD over other topical gels.

Well done from me POH execs!

"The endorsement by Novartis India is a significant validation of our TPM® technology by a global pharmaceutical company. Phosphagenics welcomes this exciting commercial expansion." POH Ann 15/4/2013

This is absolute validation of the science IMHO. The jury is now out.

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.