K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

GT,Welcome here again.You say; "He (I.Stalker) travelled...

1. 5,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20036
    GT,

Welcome here again.

You say; "He (I.Stalker) travelled extensively promoting the coy after the recent resource announcement to raise funds through a placement to fund further development. What happens no placement and the stock is sold down by funds wanting to get in on the placement at a cheaper price."

Yes, you are on the right spot.
    That was what we were trying to explain all over ELM thread (See "Smart money getting set" thread)last month when the stock price was slumped back from $3.

What you said is exactly matching what I said on my old posts below.

I said on 8 Apr. (post no.6572091)
    "Yes Smart Money is getting set, and they are getting set very strongly.

I believe there is more than Smart Money behind the scenes. And I am nearly sure that Sprott is one of the Smart Money behind those recent events.

The price decline was so strong it wouldn't be managed so badly only by a few traders. Actually traders started the downramping game first, but Smart Money got the steering and pushed the sp down to more than expected levels."

I said on 8 Apr. (post no.6573246)
    "I am sure that a lot of instos are watching ELM and trying to get in, maybe talking to management for private share placements, while some others trying to getting set by playing with ELM's sp!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.