BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

At last, someone is charged., page-33

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    yes - I am pretty certain you are correct. On an aside - I have been appreciative of your and aaallllaaaaans commentary over the years … I could never respond as the system wouldn’t let me. I ended up investigating this last week and contact HC and they enabled my ability to post. … the amount of times I wanted to interject and add my 2 cents and it literally only took 1 email to them to get it sorted out. The post I made yesterday was my very first. Shame nothing eventuated with the class action - I had sent all of my paperwork through when I saw you raise the opportunity. What infuriates me is that these crooks got away with millions and the piss-weak governance within the Australian system (ASIC, courts) will probably just give them a slap on the wrist. I recall reading that one person committed suicide due to the losses they took … and to see the anguish it has caused all of us believers is sickening. My wife was having a go at me just the other day and said something along the lines of “if you had sold the shares we could have paid off the house” - it really upsets me and I have tried to bury it within my conscience for years. It’s really terrible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.