APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi KarleneSomething for consideration.I would suggest you don't...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    Hi Karlene

Something for consideration.

I would suggest you don't wait too long for your 2.5c occur as I do not believe sp will get down to that level at all.

I think the current level is the bottom level and I would be jumping on board right now.

After all the next company announcements should confirm the final financial arrangements with Kronos and even some realistic completion of plant upgrade timeframes, which we all really now understand, will not occur until the first half of 2013. We will certainly get this infomation well prior to the forthcoming AGM - APG history certainly suggests this.

Then there will be the usual discussions amongst everyone on takeovers with others - but again I really think there is only one totally committed and interested party. That of course is Kronos.

That is perhaps also why Kronos are now pulling the strings and calling all the shots. They have a real financial advantage over APG and would be playing a very hard upper hand at this point in time. After all, cash is golden in the global economy at present, with Kronos holding a full hand of Aces and Kings and with APG holding a pair of two's only, but let's not forget a very good pair of two's.

So if you are going to wait for the sp to drop much further, be aware as it might also suddenly jump a little, as is expected by all shareholders, hence the reason for the very low trading volume at present.

Also there is nothing at all negative whatsoever being reported by the company, nor indeed by any others, on how the plant upgrade is progressing. All we have here is just a number of us (including me)cranky that we have not been officially advised any timeframes when this is to occur.

So as far as I am concerned "it is realistically time for the sp to commence to progress" and for "not too far away additional information" being released by the company.

Remember Kronos are still prepared to pump in significant funds, at what cost we do not know, but they are now fully committed to the cause!!

Cheers and get in now.

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.