PDN 4.29% $9.37 paladin energy ltd

at last, page-3

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    When - not 'if' - Queensland goes, either with a change of policy or a change of Govt, then THAT is when you'll see the real fun and games begin.

The 82%-ownership by Paladin of Summit, with Areva having the blocking 10%, has been a sleeping dog until now. But if the huge resources up there around Mt Isa are given the go-ahead, then that could not only see PDN's share price go up because of the resources, but it could also trigger the power play that all PDN holders have been waiting for.

Cameco, Areva, and whoever else, all vying to try and take over Paladin. And Paladin will resist - John Borshoff doesn't WANT to be taken over - he wants PDN to be one of the major uranium producers in the world.

Then, of course, you have the other factors coming into play - GE owning 5% (or more now) of PDN, as well as major stakes in Silex. Cameco and GE in bed together. Cameco and Paladin as JV partners in the Northern Territory. PDN as major shareholder in DYL and EME. And what if PDN were to make a play for Bannerman next door in Namibia?

It could all get VERY interesting - and PDN's share price would be the major winner in all of the above.....

Needless to say - I'm hanging onto my PDN shares - all of them! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.37
Change
-0.420(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.68 $9.73 $9.33 $25.98M 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $9.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.37 7986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.