SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi AllI really feel good today as SDL finally got some positive...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hi All

I really feel good today as SDL finally got some positive publicities instead of constantly being mentioned in the Liu Han trial, Hanlong deal, death sentence etc etc. We finally have our own positive publicities that we deserve. Hanlong/Liu Han is well and truly behind us and I hope the world will just focus on our valuable massive Mbalam-Nabeba iron ore project from now on.

I particularly like today's announcement because it has clearly indicated to us that SDL is heading to production.:

....Mr King joins Sundance as it moves ahead with the next pivotal phase of financing and development of its flagship Mbalam-Nabeba iron ore project in central Africa..... the soon to be announced port and rail EPC contract.

... the company moves towards the construction phase at the Mbalam-Nabeba iron ore project....

“Wal has virtually unparalleled skills and experience in all the key areas required by Sundance such as planning and building major international infrastructure projects, commercial acumen and an extensive global network in the building and construction industry.

“The skills required to build and operate a project of the scope and scale of Mbalam-Nabeba are very different to those required to develop it to the current stage. Wal has demonstrated at the highest levels that he has the expertise to help drive a project of this size.

“I have no doubt Sundance and its shareholders will benefit enormously from his skills and experience, particularly given the magnitude and complexity of the contracts and engineering work which are at the heart of a world-class project such as ours.”....

Let's all enjoy our weekend and get ready for more goods news in the coming days/weeks.

Pikapika

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.