AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

At least $3.50 if fully T/O, page-8

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    What I am trying to comprehend is why Len Ainsworth is selling out. He has built a business (admittedly for a second time) on the cusp of becoming truly global (2/3 revenue offshore now) and about to open its own purpose built facility in United Stated, after investing substantial resources gaining various gaming licences over recent years. It doesn't add up at this point in time IMO given the information that has been released. Does this have something to do with the performance of the recently launched A600, or his health?
    Sometime in the future we will have the little piece of information that is currently missing, to make sense of this transaction.
    Meantime, I feel ratyfying the proposed sale is the best option for a re-rating of the share price, and hope like hell that the 2H result is better than expected to provide a selling opportunity well above where we are today. I don't fancy the prospect of being in bed with some Austrian private company for any longer than I need to be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.