FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

At least one more year

1. 732 Posts.
    I still believe the farming out of Focus electricity supply from around October 2015 for three years was a good indication that a re-start would not occur for at least that same time frame, and said so at the time. I don't think the suggestion went down too well , but here we are two Octobers been and gone, and not much info to convince me otherwise that no re-start will begin for at least one more year. If it proves to be the case I don't necessarily consider it a bad strategy to spend three years and a huge war chest finding out exactly what lies beneath, and then hitting production hard. We have had some very questionable decision making in the past, but I personally believe we are now in good hands, and having waited this long I am more than prepared to sit out one more year if that is the way our Chinese owners have decided to play it. Yes I know the sp is worryingly depleted, but when progress of any company appears to stagnate for considerable periods this will always happen, but as has been said many times by others, " it is only a paper loss unless you panic or lose interest and sell."

All the above is purely my own take on the situation and not to be construed as factual in any way.

The very best of luck to all holders, especially those who have been here for many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.