SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Dje, sometimes people do not care if the product is local or...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Dje, sometimes people do not care if the product is local or not. They can be more bothered about proven track records in application development and history of solid support for their apps. So if sh*t hits the fan the company can be held accountable and provide a fix. Thats why some orgs continue to buy from the larger proven corps.

I am not bashing CRO here at all, i think its a great product. But sometimes there can be other things at play rather than if the product is local or overseas based. I would hope the gov would support local business where possible but i believe it has to be a fair and open process when it goes to tender so to speak.

With the fed government recently voicing support for greater electronic invoicing etc as well as that smaller local company winning some piece of the pie (cant remember the name but i think they were based in SA/VIC) i think it puts CRO in a solid position to also take a chunk of the pie. Its a shame with the recent suspension but lets keep our sh*t together and see how we come out on the other side. Personally i expect a slight dip if there is no solid positive announcement when we start trading again. Time will tell pretty soon. For me, its a long term hold so it is what it is and i am holding my stock and options.

The next 12 months will be very interesting. I think the SP has a lot more to run if we can line up more customers, growth, transaction numbers etc thus creating a solid local product before any potential international expansion. And remember from the last webinar, adrian GOAT, sorry i mean FLOATE, said he wants to be number 1 globally from recollection. The potential is very exciting for me but i like to remind myself to keep grounded because its a competitive market and anything can happen.

Thanks to those members like SB & Co who continue to provide great analysis and TA charting. Keep it up, Its a big help for me personally. I hope everyone enjoys their friday and a few weekend drinks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.136K 126.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2231112 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1340111 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.