SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

AT&T-Time Warner deal = $$$ for SYT shareholders? :), page-54

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I'd say the Verizon in-house attempt didn't cover cross carrier capability ( other Telcos in same boat), SYT both have the perfect CSP platform technology and becoming the connection between multi carrier content with no limitations "reaching the unreachable" with sponsored in the same breath.

(ii)The Company signed an agreement with Verizon Wireless, the United States’ largest mobile
    carrier, to enable Syntonic’s cross-carrier application, Freeway by Syntonic®, on Verizon’s FreeBee Perks data rewards platform. FreeBee Perks allows brands to reward customers with mobile data after an action is completed such as a mobile download, a transaction, or registration;
    • Note the words "cross-carrier application" have been imbedded between "Syntonic" and Freeway - something not noted before ( that I'm aware of ), however has been placed there to highlight the obvious future use of other carrier content and removes the net neutrality counter argument that is bring highlighted by the FCC and other global governments ( India already confirmed after Facebook rejected)

It's all coming together.

CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.