SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I'm far from convinced just yet. Here's an example why: If you...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I'm far from convinced just yet. Here's an example why:

If you flick through the history of listed asx company Anteo Diagnostics, their 'disruptive' technology (which to this day, still is) and their relationship with Philips. Classic David vs Goliath battle. As the market is not the bible, Goliath inevitably wins 99% of the time. Patents, though necessary are a fickle thing, especially in the broad sponsored data realm. Syntonics platform appears to be ahead of the game for now. However as you mention above, large corporations are always looking for inhouse solutions else buy their competitors out. Collaborations with minnows are rare. Nobody knows the exact terms of the partnerships between, AT&T, Verizon, Tata e.t.c. The wording is all very rhetorical. Not an uncommon trend at all for penny stock announcements. If am on the board of those big companies, then I'm acutely aware of how big sponsored data is going to become once the red tape yields. With all the resources I have at hand am I really willing to pay a middle man?

In conclusion, I am still strongly on the fence. I love the the freeway idea. However being first to market, whilst sounds positive, seldom is. There are numerous examples that validate this. It's usually lingo businessman use to reel in overzealous retail investors (majority of hotcopper). If all the big dogs truly do get on board freeway then everyone here has the golden goose in their pocket. Syntonics board have some substantial business acumen, but so do AT&T and TATA. There are some interesting links with Tata which bodes well but there is still a rocky mountain to climb in every direction I look. Sp will be at best stagnate for the rest of this year I am sure. I have a holding and am in the green so content for now but personally see strong correlations (although different sectors) between a former large investment I had in Anteo Diagnostics and this new one. Way back then I penciled in the Anteo rocket to explode upon lift off or reach the moon. Unfortunately it was the former. Hears to hoping for a different outcome this time around!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.