SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Y, I guess you weren't able to attend the webinar? Because the...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Y, I guess you weren't able to attend the webinar? Because the retorts to your reservations are all there to be heard.

Firstly, Freeway is a nice app. But CSP is the jewel. Verizon have been aware of Syntonic's technology for years and indeed went out to write their own in-house alternative. But they failed. Ran out of runway. Were caught short by the need to become a content provider NOW.

Secondly, Gary confirmed they were comfortable about being able to defend their first mover position and in any case, with the sense of urgency of the whole US industry (cable as well as mobile) is experiencing TODAY, there is literally only one solution out there. One which a carrier can deploy within a week, no less. The first-and-only OTT cross carrier enabler, no less!

Really recommend you listen right through, there are many more "pearls around the jewel". While there are various longer-term scenarios, including T/O's etc possible, I am confident you will find these little brown ducks are indeed lined up in a nice row and are already being acknowledged as a core component of this new (and incredibly urgent) industry wave.

If carriers want to avoid being just utilities going forward, they have precious little time to be content-ready and that will mean they need the elegant and easy-to-deploy solution from Syntonic. Verizon have provided the proof that there are no quick in-house shortcuts.

And once you have got your head around that, perhaps you will feel a little guilty about a down ramp like this: "Sp will be at best stagnate for the rest of this year I am sure."

Really uncalled for, even if you don't have your portfolio loaded with enough SYT, yet.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.