NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

Made a mistake to enter at $0.295, I jumped the gun before...

1. 599 Posts.
    Made a mistake to enter at $0.295, I jumped the gun before awaiting more indication of a firmer support for a rebound. More experience traders would probably have waited for the cross of the stochastic and perhaps a sign of turning MACD before entering. Could have entered cheaper, Oh well, lesson learnt. Move on.

My understanding is that, there is fear. And when there is fear people sell. And when there are losses people become frustrated; hence many vent it on forums. Current situation is not about fundamentals, is not everything about charts but rather it is emotion trading. 90% of the world is now thinking of selling, and perhaps, a small 10% is thinking it is now another opportunity to BUY on selective stocks.

I see that the last few days, the high volume indicates stops being hit, slight margin calls forcing the hands of various players the last few days. The market does not fall in one straight line? It doesn?t happen and hence a bounce was imminent. For example, watching the Heng Seng it have dropped for 13 days from 22500 to 22000 yesterday, 2500 points in total and is now sitting on the 200 MA.

There have been plenty of analyst coverage and valuations around on NXS, and I continue to hold for the fundamental value long term. Perhaps some consideration should be given for the number of existing projects at present and huge LNG, gas transactions and discoveries that have already occurred in the past 2-3 years. Perhaps the possible current oversupply or varicosity of deals put through, in addition to the tightening of bank lending from China may have future impact on the Crux transaction going through at the early stages.

Just some thoughts, feel free to share.

LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.