AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

I agree, there was definitely a great deal of optimism prior to...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I agree, there was definitely a great deal of optimism prior to commencement of trading, most of which was unrealistic. I am a quiet observer of HC posts and try not to get drawn into the belief that everything is hunky-dory or conversely nose diving. The last couple of weeks have been an eye opener to me, (yes, I am very new to all this). I am trying to learn as much as I can and if possible offer sensible comments. I am very optimistic about this stock, I bought into Auz 7 years ago on advice at 2.7cents, that they were the next big gold producer, in Nigeria. Initially I went into a money losing position and stayed there until last year. So the moral of this story is if you have the time to wait and be patient Auz will make you a handsome profit. It strikes me that if you live on the daily SP result you will have a nervous breakdown. If you cannot afford to be in it you should not be there in the first place( this is any stock, not just Auz). For those that have the mental strength to be patient you will not be disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $10.92K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6690718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1140262 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.