At the Dentess, page-2

1. 28,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    ...good lord ...you might want to change dentists...
    i sacked long time dentist recently ...and was recommended to another....now this was a very eccentric and wonderful experience...his receptionist and assistant never stops talking...he's an older guy and just seems to enjoy it. As was doing his stuff he was including her all along saying what do reckon let sensodyne do it's thing there i'm thinking..yeah that's what i'd do....maybe take about more off that tooth..yep just in the right tip....etc etc....
    ...on the way out i stopped and asked her how much do i owe...she said don't worry next time...i said no ive the cash in my pocket...she said do i look like i want to any accounting today...i dont...we will post you a bill see you next time
    ...about 3 months later i go back and they're both talking to me the whole time tell i'm opening and Airbnb if they ever want stay...next minute they want see photos..lol....
    ..so as i'm leaving i said still haven't received last bill i'll pay now for everything...and the dentist goes no no...let's just see how that tooth settles down first...he wanders off so i said to her give me the last bill then..she says the computers not working properly and i'm too over it...so just leave it till later..
    ..it's six months now...without a bill...lol
    ...and now i'm not going to pay it except in the form of free accomodation...lol
    ...he's bordering on retirement and only works a couple of days a week so i'm wondering whether he actually charges anyone.?
    Last edited by hombre cara: 07/08/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.