SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

at the end of the day, page-3

1. 2,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1329
    Base metals are not well understood by the current crop of share traders and new resources investors.

The expression 'bonanza grades' actually only applies to precious metal deposits (platinum, gold or silver).

The key factors with base metal deposits are: tonnes, extractive metallurgy, and economic grade for the depth of cover and scale of operation.

With just these first two drill lines, Sipa have already outlined tens of thousands of tonnes of metallurgically simple copper carbonate ore, some (though not all of it) at grades of several percent copper, located at potentially accessible depths.

Bear in mind that at $9,000 a tonne, a tonne/half cubic metre of 2% copper ore contains $180-worth of copper.

There isn't enough of this oxide/carbonate mineralisation to mine as an orebody yet, but it is open in all directions and will grow with further drilling, and very importantly, it is completely open at depth, where there is genuine potential for the discovery of a larger, higher grade, sulphide orebody.

The point is, you just don't get a flat-lying, subsurface blanket of tens of thousands of tonnes of remobilised (ie. weathered) secondary copper ore, sitting there, halfway up the weathering profile for no reason. It has been derived from a primary source that is very close by.

Most of the vertical holes that have intersected it have actually ended in mineralisation, which therefore continues at depth, and the mineralisation also continues laterally, off the sides and ends of these two drill lines, in all directions. So locating that primary source may quite possibly just be a matter of extending the present drill lines and deepening the present holes.

The aircore rig that drilled these vertical holes ran out of grunt when it reached 'refusal' depth (slightly less-weathered rock). But an RC rig will drill to three or four times these depths, through as much fresh rock as you like. So now it's time to bring on the RC rigs and finish the job.

Those that do not understand the significance of all this will take the trade, grab their four or five cents profit and exit.

Those that do understand though, and who are still marvelling at this phenomenal success, will take the traders' shares off them at these bargain prices and will not be giving them back.

(Pay no attention at all to me though. Do your own research. I am not a financial adviser, etc., etc.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.121K 74.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 585825 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.