LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

at the turn of the tide...at first light , page-140

1. 1,232 Posts.
    First of all may I just say thanks to plucker005, dragon_solstice, Sutekh, Totolapse, and of course my mate the dependable and witty Niqo glad to hear you are enjoying the show, the encouragement is very much appreciated.

Well aint that a picture phew, a 14.5 cent spread on 24 million big volume compared to the very recent history......... which would normally worry me, but we don’t have to go far back to find that this is not to big a volume, and especially considering the size of the spread.

Some might remember that I was talking of them parking in the low 90’s and then doing another fast mark up the next day to get past the action on the 14th well it looks like they didn’t bother parking they just went straight past. I just wonder how many shorters they caught out today that were being forced to buy the supply to cover their positions (bear trap), for the smart money this is an easy way to mark the price up at the beginning of a bull run, next retail punters will start to join the fray and take up where the shorters left off, stage two.

Now there is another section around the 17th and 18th of April that I have spoken about before, that could have trapped in more retail supply (possibly) that they may want to get past quickly too, so it is quite possible that we will see some similar action tomorrow, the chart is a little more complicated this time around so it will be fun to watch (unless they want to drop it again, it can always happen, have a look at the 27th of January for an example)

All in all the intraday was a nice steady climb today no big tests up that I could see, no hidden selling that I could see, but I would defer to Mitta on that as he/she/it is a lot better at explaining than I am not to mention far more experienced.

So I’ve put a few of my thoughts on the charts for you folk, I hope it is helpful in you seeing the way the market operates and I highly recommend reading anything that Mitta suggests (such as the link a few days ago) once you have read this sort of wisdom what Mitta writes will make much more sense and be so much more beneficial to you.

There are untold billions in the world markets retail investers and traders are a flea on a dogs bum we go where the dog goes, it’s not to hard to see who is controlling what, and once you get a grip on VSA and the way the market works it will open this whole new world for you to observe and hopefully prosper from.

By the way ,
    This is not investment advice, do your own research, I’m only here for the waves and the cute girl in the bikini :)

Remember CTRL + will make the image larger on your screen, if any one is having trouble viewing the charts let me know and I will follow with another post with a higher definition image that will be clearer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.