CCV 0.00% 19.0¢ cash converters international

I dont know but im getting into the conversation on this thats...

1. 17,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I dont know but im getting into the conversation on this thats for sure . Two different market cross for the sale they avenged the price ?

Its not retail price down so low that buyer because likely you cant place a trade that far from the market price .

With two markets i dont know the rulings of what a broker can do to what a retailer buyer can do but its different .

A retail buyer can have a small amount of shorts and be just as astute as a broker if it goes there way .

If you can influence the market why not?

It retains the overall value of money in the stock market . ie its not all lost

Its a grip free marketeers have to come to terms with that guvnuts put in place to retain a monetary value in the market place that gets transferred and is still there .

And most likely its leveraged as well to retain that value . cfd

The markets so leveraged so out of proportion it does not make sense to lose all that value .

Hence guvnuts market operators put in place legal shorting imo

The derivatives market is way out of my mind and way out of hand of retailers understanding imo

No one knows the intention of another buyer or seller they just have either more influence or more knowledge and access to do what they do .

Its an auction of that .

Shorting retains the monetary value of the market .

Banks would be fire sailed into oblivion otherwise its a legal instrument after the gfc when they found there was no monetary value in the market if it all got sold off .

All commodity countries dollar prices rose through the gfc period au panda and Brazil and world gdp rose through the gfc times .

They had something to sell that could move a dollar in forex .

I dont know i follow charts pretty much .

Thats how i see it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $418.1K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1786498 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 264672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.