CCV 2.63% 18.5¢ cash converters international

I don't like their way of destroying shareholder value through...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I don't like their way of destroying shareholder value through dilution and finding more excuses and increasing cost. Everytime they have a bright ideas it turns out to be disaster. Management has a tendency to overpromise underdeliver

- UK venture - 10s of million
    - Agency contract cancellation (haven't seen any tangible benefits and why even enter such expensive agreement in the first place. Is their kickback from the agency to management?) - (think it is 20 million plus)
    - Close to 60 mil of legal cost and compensation (NSW + QLD + Enforceable Undertaking)
    - Carboodle - 10s of million
    - Restructuring cost - 10s of million
    - More behind the back executive compensation through zero cost option or share.
    - Very poor underwriting result given the last half result (No HoH increase in EBITDA even after normalisation and loan book increase by 50 mil). I won't get carried away by increase in loan book as positive indicator. I was dead wrong. It is really easy to pump money out and another matter to collect them and not get into trouble.
    - No share buyback at this low share price

I like their business not their management. They have total disregard for minority shareholder. I hope EZcorp shareholder will pressure their management. They have lost 70+ mil AUD value by now. Peter Cumins shouldn't even be in a job now. He is thick faced enough to stick around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $939.7K 5.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2052300 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 396108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.