MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

re: mre to reach $2.30 before close?/arhidas Subject re: mre to...

1. 3,792 Posts.
    re: mre to reach $2.30 before close?/arhidas Subject re: mre to reach $2.30 before close?
    Posted 26/11/04 07:00 - 70 reads
    Posted by arhidas
    Post #432177 - in reply to msg. #432158 - splitview

Tom924

and what makes you think that makes the analysts forecasting accurate? and if they were why aren't these brokerages buying the trian load of the shares then, rather than waiting for you to buy them????

Takeover target? Any suggestions???? Perhaps T>>>>>>y can use >>>>?>>>>que paper to bid for Minara !!!

Minara's financial windfall comes about because the price of Nickel is high does not mean that plant and ore body performance, and this is more critical.

You all missed the opportunity to ask these and many more questions at the AGM.

Funny that Minara has never stated costs of production, and total costs, mining grade vs reserve grade, leech feed grade, what grade is imported from WMC, etc ..... in their quarterly reports.

Perhaps they are trying to hide something - all will come out in the wash one day.

In the meantime enjoy the few cents you are making on Minara.

This is not a stock for me.

Arhidas

Hi Arhidas,

Some good questions you have them, let me answer them for you.

"what makes you think that makes the analysts forecasting accurate"

I think that what I have read as their forecasts are accurate becuase the website I have got them from has been(seemingly) accurate in the past.

"and if they were why aren't these brokerages buying the trian load of the shares then, rather than waiting for you to buy them????"

They are buying trainloads of them,
    the analyst's forecasting lower forecasts are not buying & perhaps selling them.

Nobody is waiting for me to buy :)

"Takeover target? Any suggestions???? Perhaps T>>>>>>y can use >>>>?>>>>que paper to bid for Minara !!!"

The only people wanting to but Minara would be people interested in getting one of the top 5(?) Nickel mines in the world(before production of 40,000 tonnes p/a).

Minara is worth $2.19 the same as WMR is worth less then $5(before xtstrata takeover now it worth $8).

"Minara's financial windfall comes about because the price of Nickel is high does not mean that plant and ore body performance, and this is more critical."

Yes & No. Minara suffered in share price due to the dodgey work done by Fluor.

Minara was this year compensated for previous work & has now improved the plant.

Murin Murin's performance has improved substainially over the last year & MRE has made all efforts to increase this years performance successful as it has.

Costs are coming down at Minara.

I had no reasons to ask any questions at the MRE AGM because information beforehand has been transparent & easy to follow(for long time holders).

"Funny that Minara has never stated costs of production, and total costs, mining grade vs reserve grade, leech feed grade, what grade is imported from WMC, etc ..... in their quarterly reports."

For anybody who understands the "basics" of the situation & what is reported in half yearly reports, no extra information is needed in quarterly reports.

"Perhaps they are trying to hide something - all will come out in the wash one day.

In the meantime enjoy the few cents you are making on Minara."

Perhaps MRE are not trying to hide anything??? the information is there for all that wish to see.

For people that have a vendetta against MRE, I suggest you find a new stock to air your grievences against.

MRE is currently trading near lows that might not ever be seen again.

As for me & my few cents,

Every 3-4 cents in Minara's shareprice is worth about $1000 to me when I choose to sell.

Do you remember Arhidas how you were ridiculing minara previously at the same time I bought Call options in Minara.

I made 100% profit in a week & if I held, I would have made 200% profits, less than 3 days later.

Is that the point of your post Arhidas??? to persuade hotcopper readers NOT to make profits on MRE???????

All readers of MRE posts know that you hold a sh*tload of shares in Heron resources(HRR).

Do you think if you downramp MRE HRR will go up in value??

Do you think people will convert from MRE holding to HRR????

If so you are deluded.

MRE & HRR are as different as apple & oranges(both fruits).

Sure they have a similarity(both involved in Nickel), but one of them (MRE) is a over 1 Billion Dollar company producing around 30,000 tonnes Nickel per annum & has a market capitalization of over $1,000,000,000, the other(HRR) is a $39,000,000 company that is yet to sell any Nickel or make any money since 1997 when it made .2 cents per share.

Thats right HRR made .2 cents per share in 1997, it only profit EVER!!!!!!

If HRR made .2 cents every year for 5 years it would be making 1 cents per share.

Anyway Arhidas I see you have not taken the hint before so I stress to you the hint again.

GO TO THE HRR TOPIC to talk up the stocks you own.

People in General(me included) are just wasting our time following your comments at the moment.

Arhidas, you are allowing emotion to control your emotions & reasoning ability.

It is obvious to the observant observer that you personally were hurt by a MRE supporter or by MRE itself.

Get over it!!!!!!!!, it is only shares & money,,,,,,,,,,,both are things that can be replaced.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.